Pages

lundi 10 août 2015

Crock Pot Cube Steak




Crockpot Cube Steak and Gravy
Cube steak   (I used a family size pack)
2 cans (10.75 ounce size) cream of mushroom soup
1 envelope onion soup mix
3/4  cup water

Salt and Pepper to taste

Directions:

Place all ingredients in a crock pot. Cook on low all day. Serve over rice, noodles, mashed potatoes or with your favorite side dishes.

I told you it wasn’ t pretty. But I do promise it is good!!

We like it with about everything. Here I served it with green beans, sweet potatoes and a crescent roll. But it is really good over rice or noodles or with mashed potatoes. That way you have something to smother in the gravy. We just sopped our gravy up with our crescent rolls this time…so if that is what you have, I give you permission to do the same.

Just don’t tell my Momma, she would have a hissie fit just thinking of me sopping something up on my plate and would berate me from here to yonder knowing I said it was ok for you to as well.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire